In business, you are adapted to review all financial opportunities. At Solarora, we want to ensure you have all the facts as you consider your options for solar energy. Whether you are contemplating a roof mounted system to ease the monthly burden of your power bill or if you are considering solar energy as an additional source of income, let us review the benefits a Solarora complete solar solution can bring to you and your business.
Points to consider:
- Financial returns – It is possible that you can have a system installed that will not only $0 out your monthly power bill, you could see a net return from you investment
- Solarora products offer some of the best warranties in the business +5 watt tolerances, 10-year product warranty, 12-year 90% power guarantee, 30-year 80% power guarantee
With Solarora you are choosing trained professionals, who offer you a complete package from advice during planning to installation and monitoring to commission of your solar power generation system.
Solarora is your trusted partner, if you would like to benefit from renewable energy, call us today!
Air Handler with TXV 14+ SEER Residential System 24,000 - 60,000 Btuh (Heat Pump & Air Conditioner) R-410A Refrigerant
FEATURES and BENEFITS
- Warranty - This product offers a 10-year all-parts warranty when registered. See current warranty document or visit our consumer web site listed on the back of this document for warranty details.
- ECMVariable Speed Motor - Programmed to provide 12 field-selectable cooling airflows and 4 heating airflows to match any application.
- Quiet Blower Operation - Extra quiet and smooth blower on and off cycles.
- Constant airflow - Motor automatically adjusts to different static loads.
- Selectable delay profiles - Increases efficiency and comfort.
- Reduced air stratification - This results in improved air quality by optimizing humidity removal and filtration capabilities.
- Multi-poised - Can be used in horizontal, upflow, downflow and vertical applications.
- Built in Filter Rack - makes the air handler easy to service.
- Plug-in Heater Kits - Available in 5 kw through 30 kw (Not for use in 115 Volt units)
- Circuit Board - Incorporating blower time delay relay, • low voltage terminal strip, and heat-strip sequencing.
- Breaker Accessibility - Breaker accessible from the • front of the unit when heater is applied.
- Plastic Drain Pan - Provides corrosion resistance.
- Durable Cabinet - Galvanized steel with a polyurethane finish. The finish will endure 950 hours of salt spray and resist corrosion 50% better than comparable units. Designed to meet the requirements 610.2.A.2 - Meets Florida building code requirements for air leakage. Thermal ExpansionValve - Factory installed externally equalized thermal expansion valve provides precise refrigerant control under varying load conditions.
- Cabinet Insulation - 1" insulation with an R-value of 4.2 contributes to quiet operation and prevents cabinet sweating in difficult applications.
High Transform efficiency, fast start;
Pure sine wave output waveform;
Strong adaptability and stability;
With automatic over-current and output short circuit protection to avoid damage the equipment;
Safe and reliable with built in fuse;
Model 5000P-72V to 120V/220v
Rated Power 5000W
Instant Peak Power 10000W
DC input voltage 72V
AC output voltage 120V/220V
No-load current 0.5A
AC output frequency 50Hz
AC output waveform Pure sine wave
Waveform distortion <3%
DC input voltage range 33-45V
Low Voltage Alarm 60+/-0.3V
Low Voltage Shutdown 55.5-60V
Over Voltage Protection 90-92V
Low Voltage Recovery 67-72V
Over Voltage Recovery 88V
AC Output Voltage 120v/220V
Low/Over voltage: LED Red light, automatic recovery
Over load: LED Red light, automatic recovery
Over temperature : LED Red light, automatic recovery
Short circuit: LED Red light, automatic recovery
Input reverse connection: Fuse burn-out
Storage Temp. Humidity
Product Number: AG-GC2
DC output voltage: 6 V
Float voltage: 2.25 to 2.3 Volts Per Cell
Cycle service charging
Voltage: 2.33 to 2.36 Volts Per Cell
Actual weight: 78 lbs. / 35.4 kg
Length: 10.7 In. / 272 mm
Width: 7.38 In. / 187 mm
Height (case): 10.5 In. / 267 mm
Top of Terminal: 10.9 In. / 277 mm
Maximum charging current:
Short circuit current: 6273 amps
Cycle - 43 amps
Float - 36 amps
FEATURES and BENEFITS:
- Advanced Gel Technology, provides deep cycle
capability and better recharge profile throughout
the life of the battery.
- Gas recombination greater than 99%.
- Sealed Non-spillable construction. Needs no water
additions and will not allow electrolyte spills.
- Shock absorbent polypropylene plastic. Resistant
to extreme temperatures and vibration.
- Operates at a low internal pressure.
- Thermally welded case to cover bond, eliminates
the risk of acid and electrical leaks.
- Oversized internal components insures minimal
voltage drop and more power availability.
- Each cell has a low pressure safety release
venting systemto prevent explosions, recognized
per U.L. 924.
- Industrial grade battery plates.
- Puncture proof seperator.
- Measured high vacuum acid fill, reduces electrical
variability between cells.
- Can be used in any position, except upside down.
- Lifting handle.
- 100% recyclable materials.
Solarora products are environment friendly, ecologic and made in the USA! Solar energy is not only clean energy but it is free energy! ecoLogicTM is your sign of an environmentally friendly, high-efficiency heating and cooling product. Only the most energy-efficient, most environmentally responsible units receive the ecoLogic seal of quality. Tested and certified. Energy Star, EcoLogic approved, AHRI & UL certified!
A S.E.E.R. (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating) is the rating and performance standards that have been developed by the U.S. gov- ernment and equipment manufacturer's to produce an energy consumption rating that is easy to understand by consumers. It has a universal formula and conditioning that can be applied to all units and compensates for varying weather conditions. ENERGY STAR is a government-backed program helping businesses and individuals protect the environment through superior en- ergy efficiency.
AHRI administers the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and commercial refrigeration (HVACR) industry's performance certifica- tion programs for heating and cooling equipment and components. Manufacturers who have had their product performance claims tested and certified by AHRI can apply one of the association's families of certification marks.